CLARIFICATION/INFORMATION AND EXPLICIT CONSENT TEXT
Dear User, this clarification/information and explicit consent text has been prepared and presented to you for information purposes to enable WORKINTON OFİS KAFE HİZMETLERİ A.Ş. (“Company”) to fulfill its obligation to provide information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (‘PDPL‘) and the relevant legislation, in relation with the personal data to be provided by you upon your explicit consent during the provision by our Company or a third party to be appointed by our Company of internet services for collective use.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this information text, by marking the box “I grant consent for the use of my personal data as specified in the clarification/information and explicit consent text“, the Data Subject will be deemed as agreeing with the processing of his/her personal data by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law. On the other hand, in line with this information text, the Company also declares, agrees and undertakes that it will act in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law and any other legal regulations that have been or will be enacted by virtue of the Personal Data Protection Law, and will fulfill all legal obligations during the processing of the personal data of the Data Subject.
- Your Processed Personal Data:
Your following personal data obtained in line with your explicit consent are processed by our Company:
- Identity Information: Name, surname, date of birth, gender information
- Contact Information: Telephone number, e-mail address
- Data Traffic Information: Recording of the activities executed on the internet, temporary or permanent IP address, destination IP address, information on connection date-time, requested website address, transaction information, result information and all other internet access records
- Other Information: Information on fields of interest
- Method of Collection of Personal Data and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected upon the marking by you of the following box “I grant consent for the use of my personal data as specified in the clarification/information and explicit consent text“, confirming that you grant explicit consent for the collection and processing of your personal data, which you choose to fill in with your explicit consent or which you are obliged to fill in prior to the provision by our Company of internet access to users, for the purposes specified in this clarification/information and explicit consent text, so that our Company can fulfill its legal obligations prescribed in the Law No. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications Made on the Internet and Combating the Crimes Committed Through These Publications, the Regulation on the Providers of Internet Services for Collective Use as published in the Official Journal on 11.04.2017 and the relevant legislation.
Your Identity, Contact Information, Data Traffic Information and Other Information obtained are processed in electronic and physical environment based on your explicit consent, by taking necessary administrative and technical measures in accordance with the Article 5(1) of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is processed within the scope of the following purposes:
- Providing services to the Data Subject or improving the services provided,
- Customizing the products and services offered by our Company according to the preferences and needs of the Data Subject,
- Planning and/or executing the activities for the sale and marketing of products and services,
- Planning the relevant processes to obtain the highest benefits from the products or services provided,
- Managing customer services and relationships,
- Fulfilling legal and operational requirements within the scope of the commercial relationships conducted by our Company and the cooperation established with the Data Subject,
- Ensuring access to statistical information for our Company to manage its economic and administrative affairs more efficiently and to receive advertisements/accurate technical analysis/reporting.
Your personal data specified in this Clarification/Information Text may be processed for the above-mentioned purposes, only within the scope of the explicit consent that you grant by approving this Clarification/Information Text.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data Inland or Abroad
For the purposes of planning and execution of the commercial and business strategies of our Company, execution of the necessary works by our relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities conducted by the Company and the execution of the associated business processes in accordance with the Article 5(2)(1) of the Personal Data Protection Law and based on your explicit consent; your personal data can be processed and disclosed to the individuals/companies from which we receive services or with which we cooperate to ensure legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of our Company and the relevant individuals who are in commercial relationship with our Company, including tax and IT companies, independent audit companies, our shareholders residing inland and abroad, companies from which we receive advertisements, as well as group companies, our business partners in the field of telecommunications and electronic communications, our inland/overseas storage, retention and archive service providers, databases, server hosting service providers, data centers, cloud platforms, official institutions that are legally authorized to request customer information, legally-authorized public organizations and private individuals pursuant to the personal data processing conditions and purposes described in the Articles 8 and 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law, and your personal data can be sent or transferred inland and/or abroad in line with the above-mentioned purposes and reasons.
- Period of Processing Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is processed for the period which is prescribed in the relevant legislation for the retention of such data, or is processed for the period required for the purpose that they are processed, if there is no period prescribed in the relevant legislation. Upon the expiration of the relevant periods, your Personal Data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized automatically or immediately upon your request in accordance with the provisions of the “Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data“.
- Your Rights as Data Subject
According to the Personal Data Protection Law and other applicable legislations, you are entitled:
- to know whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- If your personal data has been processed, to ask for information about processing of such data,
- to know the purpose of processing of personal data and to know whether such data is used in accordance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties inland or abroad, to whom such personal data has been transferred,
- If the personal data has been processed incompletely or wrongly, to ask for correction of it,
- To ask for deletion or destruction of personal data according to the conditions prescribed in the Personal Data Protection Law,
- To ask for providing information to third parties, to whom such personal data has been transferred, in connection with the operations conducted under the paragraphs(v) and (vi),
- To object to the occurrence of any negative results about you through analysis of the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- To ask for the indemnification of the loss suffered by you due to the processing of your personal data in violation of the law.
You can notify your request to exercise these rights, together with your identification documents, by delivering the documents that contain original wet signature by hand to the address of Levent 199 Yan Giriş, Büyükdere Cad., No: 199 Levent/İstanbul or (ii) send a legal notification to our Company at the address of Levent 199 Yan Giriş, Büyükdere Cad., No:199
Levent/İstanbul through notary public, or (iii) send the documents to […] Please indicate your e-mail address via registered electronic mail (KEP), secure electronic signature or mobile signature.